Hey, 9jastuffz.wap.sh - .This website was created by mr. tao on 20-6-2014 entirely by xtgem.com
This website is mearnt for Entertainment.
To contact us for any comments and information
Call:08106170404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site IP address is220.127.116.11
Advertise with Us
If you are thinking of promoting your site, goods and product, this is the right place to advert them and reach thousands of people throughout Nigeria and the world. If You are an upcoming musician you can promote your music in 9jastuffz.wap.sh. As you can see we have thousands of visitors daily. For your advert to be place in our site. Any where you want your advert to be place, Top or bottom. Just Contact us Best Java Games, Apps Earn @ Wap4dollar.Com
1. ALOHO - Aloho is the main character in the play. She is a young and naïve university female graduate desperately searching for a job. In her desperation, she ignorantly becomes part of a criminal network involved in drugtrafficking in spite of her friend’s constant warning to keep away from notorious Ochuole. Aloho is arrested and detained for drug trafficking. Upon her release, she suddenly realizes that she is pregnant for Chief Haladu- Amaka and eventually dies during child-birth. The author uses Aloho’s character to portray the ordeals of many young and jobless Nigerian graduates, how they are easily taken advantage of and lured into crime intheir desperation to eke out a living.
2. OCHUOLE Ochuole is Aloho’s classmate in the University. She is portrayed as notorious and wayward. Ochuole works as Chief Administrative Officer at the Ministry of External Relations. She aids Chief’s sexually immoral lifestyle by providing him with ladies. She lures Aloho into drugtrafficking in the guise of helping her to secure a jobwith the Ministry of External Relations.
3. CHIEF ADE HALADU-AMAKA He is the Minister of External Relations and the epitome of corruption in the play. He is the ring leader of acriminal network of drug peddlers. He engages inbribery, large scale embezzlement of public funds,sexual immorality and fraud. His character is ironical. As a Minister of External Relations, he is supposed to promote his country’s image in the comity of nations. On the contrary, Chief Haladu-Amaka through his many vices portrayed his country in a bad light.
4. OGEYI Ogeyi is Aloho’s friend and confidant. Aloho lives with Ogeyi in her small apartment in Pannya. She tries to discourage Aloho from taking Ochuole’s job offer and warns her to keep away from Ochuole. She seeks justice for Aloho by reporting Chief to the police. She is the voice of reason in the play.
5. MADAM HOHA Madam Hoha is the proprietress of Akpara Hotel. The hotel is where Chief perpetuates his criminal activities.She is sentenced to ten years imprisonment with hardlabour along with Ochuole and her hotel was sealed.
6. ACP YAKUBU Yakubu is an Assistant Commissioner of Police. He stands out as an incorruptible and honest police officer. He withstood pressures from his boss, the Commissioner to stop investigating Chief’s activities at the Ministry of External Relations. His investigations led to the arrest and prosecution of Chief, Ochuole, Madam Hoha, the Commissioner of Police and the corrupt Justice Odili.